What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
Going back to the Zoom Super Hits muddle.....
I have an album labelled "Zoom Kids".
2 discs.
Is this ZSH018?
Does anyone have cover scans for ZSH018 so I can check please?
Thanks

Lee.

DJChad

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
Going back to the Zoom Super Hits muddle.....
I have an album labelled "Zoom Kids".
2 discs.
Is this ZSH018?
Does anyone have cover scans for ZSH018 so I can check please?
Thanks

Lee.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293917722611 Says it is ZSH018 but there are 3 discs. There are details of the tracks so you can compare what you have, and some pictures.

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293917722611 Says it is ZSH018 but there are 3 discs. There are details of the tracks so you can compare what you have, and some pictures.
Ah, cool, thanks for that.
I have compared the tracks, and it seems I have discs 2 and 3, but am missing disc 1.
I will rename them as ZSH018.

If anyone has ZSH018 Disc 1 that would be great!

Lee.

Stevew

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Lee as you have been doing a lot with tags recently what is the easiest way to put in the correct info say after you rip a disc and it comes out track 1 track 2 etc

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Steve,
The fact that I have been tagging for months should tell you there is no easy way ha ha ha!
The answer is, it all depends.
If I am doing one single album, and the tags are blank or say track1, track2 I usually put them in by hand.
It depends what you want to achieve.
I want mine to be as readable as possible and as consistent with each other as possible. This is taking far FAR longer than I wanted it to!

I use a tag editor called MP3Tag.
If the tracks are titled in any meaningful way, you can tell the editor to transfer that information into the tags, even if it is incomplete - then complete it by hand.
It seems to me that many people here rely on the actual filename for searching, as the vast majority of tags were either blank or a complete mess. So, tags may not be important for everybody?

Once I complete this collection (it keeps growing and I have to keep re-doing visual scans from the beginning again which is time consuming and annoying) I will be glad to see the back of bulk-tagging.

By the way, I am half-way through the final pass that I am going to do so I will share it soon.
(it takes about one full day to visual scan each letter of the alphabet e.g. all artists beginning with A takes me about one day to a day and a half to look through and edit!)
I would like to do a couple more passes, sorted in different ways to get ultimate consistency across all the files but I am absolutely exhausted with it!!!
I did multiple passes and was happy with everything, but then added Funbox and started again, then added Dreamcatcher and started again, then added Sing To The World and started again then added Red Dragon etc. etc. so the fun soon wears off!!!

If you could wait until I share all of it then either use those files, or, you could copy and paste the tags from my files into yours using MP3Tag.

Sorry I don't have an easy "automatic" answer....

Lee.

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Lee, I did download a lyric video from YouTube this afternoon, it has amazing lyrics that get quite fast, what a star she was to learn them!
It is like a progression of 'There Was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly' to 'Court of King Caractacus' to 'Rattlin Bog' getting more difficult as you go
I have bought the KV version.
I wasn't happy with any of the YouTube ones.
The song is so fast that the lyrics have to be on screen before the singer sings them which wasn't the case with the YouTube ones.

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi All I have been asked for Half Heaven Half Heartache by Gene Pitney. I know it's available on Sound Choice If anyone has it can you please upload it for me and make my singer a happy person. TIA

DJChad

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi All I have been asked for Half Heaven Half Heartache by Gene Pitney. I know it's available on Sound Choice If anyone has it can you please upload it for me and make my singer a happy person. TIA
Here's the Zoom version

IbizaBri

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have bought the KV version.
I wasn't happy with any of the YouTube ones.
The song is so fast that the lyrics have to be on screen before the singer sings them which wasn't the case with the YouTube ones.
Thanks for this share Lee, you beat me to it, I'm still never going to sing it though :)

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi

To add to the version sent by @DJChad, here is the SC version.
It is a lower quality copy though.

- ADNA

IbizaBri

Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Sharkie

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Everyone

I have found this copy of
ZOOM Superhits 2021

ZSH021 DISC 1 at 192 Kpbs

103 - Kiss My (Uh-Oh) (Anne-Marie & Little Mix)
108 - Remember (Becky Hill & David Guetta)
109 - Build A Bitch (Bella Poarch)
110 - Happier Than Ever (Billie Eil1ish)
112 - By Your Side (Calvin Harris & Tom Grennan)
120 - Visiting Hours (Ed Sheeran)

Disc 2 at 192 kpbs

201 - Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) (Elton John & Dua Lipa)
202 - Heartbreak Anthem (Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix)
205 - Secret Life (Jack Savoretti)
215 - Iko Iko (My Bestie) (Justin Wellington feat. Small Jam)
218 - Holiday (KSI)
222 - I Wanna Be Your Slave (Måneskin)

Disc 3 at 192 kpbs

309 - Traitor (Olivia Rodrigo)
319 - Fly Away (Tones And I)

Missing File - 304 - Dumb Love (Mimi Webb)

If anyone has the 320 kpbs or the missing file of the above
Please share

Many thanks

Enjoy

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
OK, OK, OK, I have spent far too much time on this and my eyeballs are exploding!
So, here is the link to the Karaoke collection.

I have spent hundreds of hours tagging and re-tagging renaming, moving, checking. re-doing...
As I said earlier, every time I added a new manufacturer I had to start again which probably increases the odds I have missed stuff, but nevertheless, this is the tidiest, most readable, consistent, large karaoke collection out there.
If you want any more details, just ask.
If you spot any mistakes (even a missing comma or apostrophe lol) let me know.
I will probably do another post later with more details of what the collection is for those that haven't been following along.

Lee.

mikeb69

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
That is one helluva lot of work, thank you very much leenew. (y)(y)(y)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8