What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

Derrick

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys.

I'm missing some DCK albums, can you help me? - Thanks.

DCK624
DCK629 - 634
DCK657

No clue where they have gone!

Thanks.

BJtheDJ

πŸ‘‘π’―π”¬π”―π”―π”’π”«π”± ℒ𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝒹>>π”π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”― 𝔇𝔍 ♬
Staff member
Junior Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning fellow KJ's .
I was wondering if anyone knows of a karaoke version of Purple Rain by UB40 .
Thanks as always.
My daughter sent this to me a few years back, it's actually from an
album from Radio Riddler called Purple Reggae - it's on Amazon (there may
be other sellers) at
Radio Riddler - Purple Reggae on Amazon

Track Listings
1Let's Go Crazy feat Suggs
2Take Me With You feat Deborah Bonham
3The Beautiful Ones feat Frank Benbini
4Computer Blue feat Naim Cortazzi
5Darling Nikki feat Frank Benbini
6When Doves Cry feat Citizen Cope
7I Would Die 4 U feat Sinead O'Connor
8Baby I'm A Star feat Beverley Knight
9Purple Rain feat Ali Campbell

Product description

Celebrating 30 years of Purple Rain, Radio Riddler present Purple Reggae - an all-star
tribute to Prince's most iconic work "Prince is the reason I started playing music. I
grew up on this album. It's the soundtrack to my life' and this is a tribute to him from
me." Frank Benbini of Radio Riddler and Fun Lovin' Criminals .

"I totally loved it from the first time I heard it. It just works with the reggae vibes'. Radio
Riddler are just Rude boys coming up with such a great idea" Ali Campbell of UB40.

June 25 marked 30 years since the release of one of the most influential albums of all time,
Prince's Purple Rain. In celebration of the milestone, Radio Riddler present their first
full-length album 'Purple Reggae', a loving tribute to a pop genius in their own unique style
that's been approved by the Purple Prince himself.

A labour of love that's been five years in the making for the production outfit, Purple
Reggae started life as an experiment between Fun Lovin' Criminals' Frank Benvini and Fast
Leiser, aka Radio Riddler in between their remixes for the likes of Coldplay and Lily Allen.

Initially convinced their idea of a reggae tribute to their musical hero wouldn't work, the
duo were pleasantly surprised with their first efforts and the idea snowballed from there,
with a who's who of the music world clamouring to pay tribute to one of the most iconic
performers of all time.

UB40's Ali Campbell's version of 'Purple Rain' has already garnered a lot of attention during
his live shows, while Suggs has hailed his own take on 'Let's Go Crazy' as a "piece of genius".

Radio Riddler themselves approached Sinead O'Connor, who, having reached international
success with her take on Prince track 'Nothing Compares 2 U', they expected her to dismiss
their request but she was delighted to join them in the studio to record 'I Would Die 4 U'.

Rock and blues singer Deborah Bonham, The Slits singer Hollie Cook, US songwriter Citizen
Cope, and soul starlet Beverly Knight have also leant their talents to the album.

Their diverse vocal styles over a reggae backdrop have resulted in a fresh, unique, perfectly-
crafted tribute that will inspire as much affection as Purple Rain did 30 years ago.

gnomekaraoke

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Abraxa karaoke.

I always thought that Abraxa was part of and owned by SBI, but
some old posts on another site say that they use dome of SC's
backing tracks.

Now I've just seen this:
SunFly Abraxa on eBay.

Anybody got any concrete info ??
The only thing I can remember is that around 2011 Sunfly were using SBI for their backing tracks I suspect that that also included the use of Abraxa tracks as, as you say they are part of SBI, the only problem with this theory is that I can only find SBI versions of the obscure tracks on that Bob Dylan Disc.
Have also found other discs labelled Sunfly Abraxa and again the uncommon songs by that artist only have SBI versions and not Abraxa, so I am really confused.
The other problem is there is a Sunfly Abraxa David Bowie 2 disc that has Cat People on it, and I can't find a Sunfly version of that song anywhere.
I am wondering if somebody has seen SBI Abraxa and assumed the S stands for Sunfly and labelled the discs as such.

billy1

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Was there a CC Update for May?

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Peeps
Can anyone help me with this one please 'Love of Your Life' by Jack Savoretti. TIA

rs004t5430

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi ALL ANYONE GOT MILEY CYRUS FLOWERS PLZZZZZZZZZZ

rjthekj

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone, I've finally have a way that I can share with you all. I'm going to try to keep it connected most of the time, it's quite a bit of Davy Dee and some others, lots of Homemade. If you want feel free to use https://www.gigatribe.com/en/ and send me a dm here. I'll send an invite to you. I'm in the process of going back to work so I'll be only checking in once per day after the next few weeks.

Tylos

Rookie
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
My daughter sent this to me a few years back, it's actually from an
album from Radio Riddler called Purple Reggae - it's on Amazon (there may
be other sellers) at
Radio Riddler - Purple Reggae on Amazon

Track Listings​

1Let's Go Crazy feat Suggs
2Take Me With You feat Deborah Bonham
3The Beautiful Ones feat Frank Benbini
4Computer Blue feat Naim Cortazzi
5Darling Nikki feat Frank Benbini
6When Doves Cry feat Citizen Cope
7I Would Die 4 U feat Sinead O'Connor
8Baby I'm A Star feat Beverley Knight
9Purple Rain feat Ali Campbell

Product description

Celebrating 30 years of Purple Rain, Radio Riddler present Purple Reggae - an all-star
tribute to Prince's most iconic work "Prince is the reason I started playing music. I
grew up on this album. It's the soundtrack to my life' and this is a tribute to him from
me." Frank Benbini of Radio Riddler and Fun Lovin' Criminals .

"I totally loved it from the first time I heard it. It just works with the reggae vibes'. Radio
Riddler are just Rude boys coming up with such a great idea" Ali Campbell of UB40.

June 25 marked 30 years since the release of one of the most influential albums of all time,
Prince's Purple Rain. In celebration of the milestone, Radio Riddler present their first
full-length album 'Purple Reggae', a loving tribute to a pop genius in their own unique style
that's been approved by the Purple Prince himself.

A labour of love that's been five years in the making for the production outfit, Purple
Reggae started life as an experiment between Fun Lovin' Criminals' Frank Benvini and Fast
Leiser, aka Radio Riddler in between their remixes for the likes of Coldplay and Lily Allen.

Initially convinced their idea of a reggae tribute to their musical hero wouldn't work, the
duo were pleasantly surprised with their first efforts and the idea snowballed from there,
with a who's who of the music world clamouring to pay tribute to one of the most iconic
performers of all time.

UB40's Ali Campbell's version of 'Purple Rain' has already garnered a lot of attention during
his live shows, while Suggs has hailed his own take on 'Let's Go Crazy' as a "piece of genius".

Radio Riddler themselves approached Sinead O'Connor, who, having reached international
success with her take on Prince track 'Nothing Compares 2 U', they expected her to dismiss
their request but she was delighted to join them in the studio to record 'I Would Die 4 U'.

Rock and blues singer Deborah Bonham, The Slits singer Hollie Cook, US songwriter Citizen
Cope, and soul starlet Beverly Knight have also leant their talents to the album.

Their diverse vocal styles over a reggae backdrop have resulted in a fresh, unique, perfectly-
crafted tribute that will inspire as much affection as Purple Rain did 30 years ago.
Here you go

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I am reviewing some of the Homemade folders I have. I am lacking quite a few items. from CC Homemade, I am lacking any updates Pre- Feb 2020, all of the 2022 and 2023 updates, and Jan, Feb & March of 2024. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate them.

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I am reviewing some of the Homemade folders I have. I am lacking quite a few items. from CC Homemade, I am lacking any updates Pre- Feb 2020, all of the 2022 and 2023 updates, and Jan, Feb & March of 2024. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate them.
basically a folder at 39+GB and at this moment in time i don't have much space to upload it so if you can supply me somewhere to do that or if anyone has it uploaded already would help? i will try to get it done asap.

Last edited:

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
basically a folder at 39+GB and at this moment in time i don't have much space to upload it so if you can supply me somewhere to do that or if anyone has it uploaded already would help? i will try to get it done asap.
Even if you posted them 1 or 2 updates at a time, I appreciate all that you do, Sacot

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
Does anyone have:

Lil' Devil by The Cult
OR
Is It A Dream by Classix Nouveaux

Thanks!

Lee.